20 listopada, 2009

Where Are You ???

My dear friends which I know well and other people which I don't know personally where are you ? This statement cross my mind lately. How it is possible that nobody visit my blog? What I do wrong? I have only one person which follow me.Seems to me that nobody listen music this days but it's not truth. I know it.Must be something else.I am not kind of man who  like to make promotion  of  myself . So nobody of my friends don't know that I write blog and it will be like it, except if they find out somehow alone. I am one young man and I still have time for everything in my life. Even for changes... Like you already know I am a seamen and I come home from South Korea. There surprise me unusual cleanliness of streets and wonderfully decorated parks. I was in China before and there are very dirty.In China the sea ( we call it Yellow Sea or China's sea) is very blurred .I was not able to visit any place there , as it is famous China Wall , and I know that there are many wonderful places ....I just want to say which kind of impression I got between Korea & China. By the way nobody speak English , or maybe 2% can speak other language. In China you can buy and eat right there on the street , a wide selection of food . In  Korea is not like that. We didn't stay in China more than a  few days and in Korea we were only one week or so....When you work as me and other sailors, than you have not time to visit anything what is far away from the port.Unfortunately ! I travel everywhere and I meet people ,but like I write on the top of this story nobody read my blog. Where Are You People ???



Nema komentara: